Mia is reading more and more these days. Being so far away from everyone, I thought I would try to take a little video of her reading tonight. The quality is not very good since it was taken with my camera video which has no added light feature. It is really short as well. But at least you can get the idea. The book was so boring. After it was over, I was shocked that it was over. I was like "Are you kidding me? That's it? I could write a better book than that!" I do hope that my little outburst doesn't come up in conversation at school tomorrow. OOPSIES! Sometimes I forget I need to filter what I say in front of Mia! She seemed to enjoy the book. It is weird because it seems like she struggles more with the easiest of words. But the big words like 'adventure' or 'snowball' give her no troubles. I wonder if that is normal.
Well, enjoy the few words she reads to you in the video above! She would love to read to you live. So if you are here, make sure you take her up on that!



No comments:
Post a Comment