

I'm missing Chena "Beana" a lot today. I guess some days I miss her more. It is a lot better than in April when we lost her. But today I am remembering her more than a normal day. So in honor of The Worlds Greatest Dog, I decided to post some of my favorite pictures of her today. One is of her and Madison on the day we brought Madison home! This picture has been a favorite for a long time. This was just a few minutes after meeting eachother! As sweet as Chena was, she was skeptical! But they grew to be great friends in no time! She was always the Mother figure to all of our dogs! The other picture is of Mia and Chena. Troy took this picture one day when I ran down to the store. It makes me teary eyed to think that she was always waiting for me to come home! We will forever be bonded! She was a true velcro dog and I cannot wait to see her again one day!!! :O)
Are you justy TRYING to make me cry???
ReplyDelete