Tuesday, June 16, 2009



OH MY! I have not been on here in FOREVER!!! I am so sorry to all of those that might actually read this! You probably think I have fallen off the face of the Earth or something! Ok...so I have a lot of catching up to do! Things have been so busy!


Since April, when I last posted...Mia "graduated" from Kindergarten! She had a GREAT year in Mrs. Miller's class! She was a bit sad to leave her class. But Mrs. Miller told her that no matter which 1st Grade teacher she gets, she will love them. I guess all the 1st Grade teachers are awesome! She started her summer attending the Kidz Klub at First Christian. It is good to see some old friends!
In the early evenings, and all weekend long, you will find Miss Mia in the backyard swimming! The pool that we bought last summer is sure paying off so far this summer!
We are continuing to work hard with equivalent amounts of play! We look forward to a summer full of fun with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment