This summer is certainly flying by! I just looked at my calendar and realized I really need to start planning for Mia's school year. We are very excited for the first week of school because that means Grandma Sherri will be here visiting. And we are sooooo excited to meet Mia's 1st grade teacher. But Summer will be over then, and even though I don't really care much for the HEAT...it sure does seem more relaxing.
Mia has still been having fun at Kidz Klub with her old First Christian friends. We went on one trip to Wisconsin for the 4th of July. It was FUN! Great times were had, even though we missed some visits with some of our friends. Things just get so hectic with only 7 days to spend. It was soooo wonderful to get to see our lil buddy Isaac! Boy do I wish I was able to see him EVERY SINGLE DAY! He cracks me up! If you tell him "You're a mess!" He would follow up with "Mess?" Oh it was just so cute!
On our drive back to Tulsa, we stopped in St. Louis for the first time to visit the Arch! We pass it on every trip, so it was soooo awesome to finally get to see it up close! Mia and Troy took the pod up to the top. I had to stay on the ground since we had Hannah with us. I just enjoyed the park area down below on the ground watching all the people. St. Louis is really a place that I would love to visit again for a weekend! It looks like such a happening place!
Well, I am off to watch Big Brother! What a guilty pleasure! We are all into it at the Eberhardt house!!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment