Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cute as a Button! What?

I don't know who ever decided that buttons were cute....because what I'm about to show you is waaaaaay cuter!


My new Niece was born today! Isn't she gorgeous?
I don't know all the fine details. I was actually informed of them, but I was just so excited to hear she was born that I didn't focus on remembering them! I know she was born today, October 20th around 11am. She was about 6 lbs and about 18 inches. One more thing I can't tell you is her name. She is currently helping her Mommy and Daddy decide on the perfect name. Whatever they pick, it will be perfect I'm sure. Until we know for sure, Mia and I are calling her Baby CoCo. :O)

Getting her Hand Knit Baby Hat @ Meriter

With Her Daddy Jesse

Grandpa & Grandma Veit

What a Precious Bundle!

One more thing... I think we must rethink the cuteness comparisons! From now on, I say we just use "Cute As Baby CoCo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment