Friday, October 8, 2010

Fair Time!




Real Quick....I had to share these awesome pictures that I took at the fair last weekend.

Troy and Mia went on the Swing Ride together. After waiting for over 30 minutes in line, I figured I better capture the moment. And since the swings have such a colorful backdrop, I had my fingers crossed for some beauties.

Wow was I pleased with how they turned out! I got REALLY lucky and actually captured the two of them in two shots! What are the odds!? I say they are pretty darn slim considering I could not see them when I took the pictures! (Ahem...I cannot watch spinning things for fear of the wooziness it may cause!)


I took these shots with my Hipstamatic App on my iPhone. It has totally been my go to photo app for over a year now. It takes some really neat shots.

These were all shot using the John S lens and the new Ina's 1935 Film.


We had such a good time walking around, eating junk and riding rides. Ok, I didn’t ride any rides this year…I did the Ferris Wheel last year…this year I let Grandpa Don have that privilege!

We love the fair! Prime people watching and everything fried on a stick! The only think I don’t love is the money we blow. We never have a single thing to show for our trip. (Unless you count the extras on the scale the next day….Whoopsies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment