I can't get out of the iTunes App Store! I keep finding new apps to make my little buddy the iPhone more fun! My newest apps are Best Camera, ColorSplash and Photoshop.com Mobile. The Best Camera app is so cool I am not sure what I like more, the app or the concept of the app. You can check out the creator's YouTube piece on the app's inspiration. I think it is such a neat thought. And he has a book that he put together of all iPhone pictures! I love taking pictures, and seeing as my iPhone is always attached to my hand, it is usually what I use in a pinch. They turn out great! I am impressed with the quality. Add to that the tweaks that can be made to your photos in certain iPhone apps and you have some awesome pics! In the Best Camera app, you can also share your creations direct to Twitter, Facebook, email and the Best Camera website for the world to see. Below are some shots that were taken with my trusty iPhone and edited with my new apps!
Here is a link to view Chase Jarvis' You Tube video about Best Camera:
*This one also edited with ColorSplash first
Now go App and Edit Crazy! But don't forget to share!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment