
Well...I guess I knew that our trip to Vegas this year would probably not be happening. So I snagged us two tickets to The Fabulous Mat Kearney show at the House of Blues Dallas. I am sick with excitement. For some reason when I REALLY like a singer, I get overly excited when an opportunity arises to see them live. My Tulsa friends can back me on this from when I jump up and down with excitement to see William Joseph Band. They are local and fabulous. But enough about that...we are talking Dallas right now.
So Troy and I recruited Don and Juney to stay with Mia and all the mutts. :). We are on our own for the day. It is exciting, but seems strange because we always have the whiner, I mean Mia with us. That is a joke. But true. Love ya Mia! :)
We are staying a mile away from the House of Blues at a boutique hotel called Hotel Indigo. I have no idea if it is a decent place since this will be our first time in Dallas. At this point, it could be a dive and I would not care. I am just that excited. I am really hopeful that they will have autographs after the concert. We were in such a hurry to get on the road that I forgot my camera. I doubt my trusty iPhone camera will take good pix inside the House of Blues, so I'm scoping out anywhere on the way that might carry a disposable camera. Leave it to me to forget something that important. I mean, seriously, how do I expect to have my picture taken with Mat if I don't have a camera!? Doiation MINUS. Mom, you and Uncle Bobby will appreciate that one.
More to come as the day goes on...Stay Tuned!



No comments:
Post a Comment