I am so excited!!! I ordered my painting of Chena this week! I think
I have already told all my dog loving friends about this girl who does
these custom paintings. Her website is full of whimsical paintings
that she has done previously. I knew from the second I saw these that
I wanted one of Chena. I finally placed my order and have been
emailing back and forth with Angie - The Artist. I sent her three
pictures of Chena so she could get an idea of her personality. I
wasn't sure what I wanted in the background setting. But her painting
"Downtown Dog" inspired me to send her a picture of the Capitol
building in Madison. I wanted to incorporate the place where we are
from and where Chena was from as well.
She sent the sketch tonight. I can't wait to get this piece of art!
If you want to check out her website, here it is!
www.artbyangie.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment