
We went today to Ft. Meyers to the Pieces of Eight Pirates Cruise. It was fun. Totally geared towards the kids obviously! We traveled out into the Gulf for about an hour and a half trip full of Pirate fun! I heard the drinks were good. But we did not partake. We had premium seats up on top the bow of the boat. We were so glad we chose these seats because we had a great view of all the Pirate excitement as well as a great view of the ocean and a great breeze! This is Mia getting her "tattoo" by the Pirate who looked like Johnny Depp! She could have gotten one by another pirate with no line to wait in, but she insisted that she wanted him to do her artwork!
What can I say!? She has great taste! I did not argue!



No comments:
Post a Comment