This week Mia's school celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday. They got to
bring any of his books to class to share with everyone. AND the kids
were all served Green Eggs and Ham. Mia loved it so much that she
requested it for dinner that same night. I have had it before, and know
it is good, but looks sure are so deceiving. It was hard to take that
first bite. But they were yummmay!
This week has been so busy. Filled with late work nights which
included an accounting system upgrade that so far has been failing
miserably and also one of two audits scheduled this month. We have
teacher conferences and swim tonight and Mia has no school tomorrow.
Then, two birthday parties and a get together with friends on Saturday!
Busy but fun! I can't wait to go to Florida in less than two weeks!
I hope it is relaxing as well as fun! :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment