
Yipeeeee! Kindle for iPhone app is available!!!! I had previously
fan of the "purchasing a book" process. It seemed so tedious. I had
been reading that Amazon might offer this app at some point, but
thought it might hurt their sales of Kindle I and Kindle II (which
just came out very recently.)
I just downloaded it to my iPhone and can't wait to try it out. I was
just too excited to wait to tell everyone I know!!
Happy Reading!
****Update****
This new app works soooooo much better than the previous book reader app I had been using! The download process consists of: Going to www.amazon.com/kindlestore and picking out my book. Buying the book using my regular amazon account. And since I had already registered my kindle app on my iphone, it already gives me the option to send it directly to my iphone! That was two clicks basically. Compared to the list of steps in purchasing via Stanza. Don't get me wrong, that app itself worked well, but the purchase point process was horrid!
If you like to read, and have an iPhone or iPod Touch, this app is great! I just like that I can take to reading while bored, or waiting for a table at a restaurant, or for a plane or in the car (while not driving). So convenient.



No comments:
Post a Comment