Easter weekend was full of events. Luckily Friday night we just relaxed. But Saturday was BUSY! Mia had a really early game so we had to be up super early. I fully intended on taking more soccer pics, but when I turned on my camera at the game...sadly I realized that I had left my SD card at home. DUH Amber! After the game Mia went with Ella to an Easter Egg Hunt. They had a blast hunting for eggs full of candy, doing crafts and playing in the Jupiter Jump. Later that night we attended Easter service at church. Oh my gosh was it awesome!!!! Go here to see pictures and watch the video of the service. Video may not be posted until later this week. But it is sooooooo worth watching. They did baptism at all five services held last weekend. WOW. You just need to see it. Seriously wonderful!
Sunday we hung out and decorated eggs and had Easter dinner with Don and June. It was not very good, but oh well. What can ya do right? I am not planning my career on Food Network anytime soon, unless it is on that show called "Worst Cooks in America". That one would TOTALLY work for me. Then I can go from there to TLC's show "What Not to Wear." It is a sad, sad thing.
we bumped our head before this picture :(
is this better? not really...but oh well! :)
easter dinner
where's my easter basket?



No comments:
Post a Comment