
Hello! Amber here! Coming to you live from our 2007 Honda Odyssey. Troy and I started out at 0900. We are currently cruising down Hwy 69 towards Texas.
The sun is shining and we are listening to some Mat Kearney tunes. What a beautiful drive it has been so far. We just passed a Walmart that looks like the one in the movie Where the Heart Is and the most gorgeous house with a pond on a big piece of bright green land. That place instantly went on my "When I Win The Lottery" list. Looks like we have only an hour and twenty minutes until we reach our first destination. At 1500 (don't know why I am using military time) we are going to the Chelsea Handler book signing at Legacy Books in Plano, TX. This will be our first ever book signing event. I am very excited. I wonder if I should tell her I found a typo on page 135 of her book. :0/. Hee Hee.More to come! Enjoy your Saturday whether rain or shine!
No comments:
Post a Comment