Friday, April 16, 2010

The Waiting...

I received some devastating news today. Tom Petty is postponing the first part of his tour due to the delay in his most recent album Mojo. What was going to be an awesome May Saturday in Dallas has been changed to a Tuesday in September. WhaaaaWhaaaa! There was one ray of light...and that is the fact that they backed up there previous statement about additional tour dates to be added...and they claim it is coming shortly! I am really crossing my fingers for Tulsa to be added so I can then get a refund on our Dallas tix. As much as I would TOTALLY go to both shows, being on a Tuesday in September isn't really going to work for me. We shall see what happens! Until then...we still get to go to Chelsea Handler next Saturday! The show is at 8pm so it should probably be about 2 hours long? (I'm guessing.) Then after that we are going to go downtown Dallas...probably go back to the House of Blues. There is going to be a band there that night called Green River Ordinance. They look pretty good. I checked them out on iTunes, YouTube and Playlist.com and it is totally a possibility for a good show. Here! You can check out one of their songs on YouTube. I could not resist picking the one that someone set to some Twilight clips. We don't know for sure what the night will bring after Chelsea Handler...we are certainly keeping our options open. I just hope we don't poop out and decide to call it an early night.
I am calling it an early night tonight since the Princess Strikers have an 8am game tomorrow! What!? Who's bringing the coffee?!!?
G'night Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment