Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rudy's Road Trip and FootballMania



Remember last August when Troy and I went to Wisco for Rudy's Road Trip!? Remember how much fuuuuuun we had!? I know I have already explained what an AWESOME day it was. Jamie was certainly there that day! So many friends and family of Jamie Ruegsegger showed up to help raise money for UW Paul P. Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center. Last year was the first year we got to attend Rudy's Road Trip, and we already have our plans in action to attend RRT 2010! I got a Facebook message from my good friend Patti (Patrishka) Ruegsegger about the additional fundraiser that the Rudy's Roadtrip crew is planning. I decided that since I am so far away, and I cannot actually assist with the Road Trip planning and organization that I need to at least help promote both of these events as much as I can from my internets! :) Here is some information on the other fundraiser "FootballMania". Check it out and please help if you can! It is a really great cause. Also, please go here to ready Jamie's Story. You can also take a peek at RRT pics! If you live in or around the Madison, WI area...even if you don't know anyone...you can sign up to go on the Road Trip! Believe me, by the end of the night you will be like an old friend! Check it out!

Jamie and Patti Ruegsegger







No comments:

Post a Comment