Wednesday, December 31, 2008

9 YEARS!

Tomorrow, January 1, 2009, we mark our 9 year anniversary of being Oklahomans. It is so hard to believe isn't it!? I thought it would be funny to post a link from my REALLY old website that I used to update back before we had Mia. I have included the link to the pictures of our house when we first moved in. If you have ever been in our house now, you will see how it has drastically changed over the years! You can also look through all of the other little pages that are archived on that site. Some links are expired or broken and no longer work. But most are still running. It is so funny how technology has changed as well over the years! I thought that was so awesome to be able to do that site!
Click on the title of this entry to go to my old, OLD website!


No comments:

Post a Comment