
I am having all sorts of fun with my new camera. I was thinking about
buying Photoshop. I have wanted it for some time. But then I heard
about the website Picnik. You can have so much fun editing photos for free! Yes, you have to upload each picture you want to edit, but it is free. I was toying around with some of the elements on their site. I think I will just use this for now until I really feel the need to purchase Photoshop.
Here is a picture of Mia from Christmas and an Oldie But Goodie from my photo library. I cropped them, changed to B&W, softened the images and added some text. So fun! It allows you to save your edited pictures to your computer, send them to Facebook or MySpace as well as email or send to your own website! And did I mention it is FUN?
Try it out if you are a obsessed with photos like I am! http://www.picnik.com/




Ohhhh, can't wait to try it!!
ReplyDelete