Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Frozen Eberhardts and Christmas Cards
So we have so far had two days of the slippery stuff here in Tulsa. They don't have the means to clean it up, so we all just have to wait it out. Mia has had no school for the past two days. I stayed home today since Troy took duty yesterday. Plus he is going to be off work for the last two weeks of the year for her Winter Break. Boy do I feel bad. It is all I can take to have one day! We just get cabin fever and end up shopping. I finally ordered Christmas cards. Not really what we wanted, but we never were able to get a good one of all of us plus the three pups. So this year is just Mia. This year has been so hectic. I am just glad to be sending something at all! Hope you all enjoy it anyway. I am even including a small wallet like I do every year. This one will have all the kids on it. (Kids=Dogs in my world)It was hard to have a card without the Chena Beana this year. But we are so glad that she our little angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment