
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Just in case you have not heard about this...there is a website out there that allows you to take a picture of your house and place Santa in it anywhere you want. It makes it look like you caught a picture of him! I did one quick to see how cute it was. I think it is a really neat idea to keep the Santa Spirit going. I remember when I was little my Mom bought some old jingle bells and placed them out on our balcony in the snow. I was excited for a long time thinking that they came from one of Santa's crew! If I remember correctly, I think I even brought them to show and tell at school! Anyway, these pictures will only set you back $12.95 (with 5 emails of your friends for referral). Otherwise they are $17.95. You can pick from any of their Santa poses and move him around and get him the correct size. Mine could have turned out better, but I did it quick. I am trying to figure out how I will pull that off anyway, since Santa is supposed to be visiting Mia at Grandma and Grandpa Eberhardt's this year. I suppose I can leave a few Santa gifts here for her when we return on the 26th. Then she might believe it. I guess then I will have to tell her I am putting my camera on timer as well since I won't be here to take the picture myself! You have to get up pretty early in the morning in order to fool that girl!Here is the website: www.icaughtsanta.com
Have fun! Merry Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment