skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wrapping it all up...

Finally! I got busy and wrapped a slew of gifts tonight. Mia helped me wrap and I have to say she did a darn good job! I couldn't really put the gifts under the tree yet this year due to the fact that we have a little hellion on our hands and her name is Hannah. She actually tried to chew through the box on one of Mia's gifts. So I just figured we would be better off if we just waited! We leave for Oklahoma City right after work tomorrow, so I have to make sure every last item is wrapped. That means staying up late to wrap Mia's gifts from us. Santa will be visiting us in Oklahoma City. But I got a cool Pottery Barn Santa Gift Bag this year. We are going to leave it out on Christmas Eve for Santa to place her gifts in. That way Santa doesn't have to take all that time to wrap her gifts. He is going to be busy enough with all of those deliveries. I am sure he will appreciate our thoughtfulness. This bag will make a good decoration each year as well. I just wish I would have gotten her name put on it. It would have been so cute. But I really didn't know what to expect and how the bag itself would look. It would be even cuter with her name on it. :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment