Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Calm Rain


Not much new going on tonight. Work has me pretty occupied this time of year. I am so looking forward to going to Florida in March. I get to take a break right in the middle of our 2008 Financial Audit at work to hit the beach with the fam! It will be nice to escape. We have not had a real vacation in a long time. Life just takes over and gets us all busy and stuff! I imagine that things will only get busier as Mia gets older.
I have no idea why I put these dog pics on this blog entry. They have absolutely nothing to do with anything in this entry, but I just :Picnik'd: them so I thought I would post them.
We are having a really relaxing thunderstorm right now. I can't wait to lay in bed and listen to the rain. That has to be one of my favorite things. I just hope it is not raining tomorrow when I have to get up for work. That is nearly impossible for me to do. I just want to lay in bed and listen to it all day!!!
Well, I am off to watch :The Mentalist: with Troy.

No comments:

Post a Comment