I came home from work yesterday and Troy gave me my Valentine's Day card. We didn't really celebrate, and I suck at getting cards. But he gave me the one he got for me. I opened the card and 10 one hundred dollar bills dropped out! I was at a loss for words!! He is very lucky at the slot machines. He stopped by the casino on his way home from work yesterday with 40 bucks in hand and won 1600! He paid taxes on it right away, so only came home with 1000. How exciting! Now we can plan our annual trip to Vegas baby!!! Last year we did not get to go, so I am seriously excited. I want to see Cher more than I want to breathe! I hope to schedule our trip around a time that she is 'On' and not 'Dark'. But I also want to try to go when Kevin James will be out there. I love him and would love to see him again. But if we can't work that, I would love to see Howie Mandel again. Troy has not seen him. My Mom and I saw him at the Mirage a few years ago. And even though I had the FLU so bad, I was peeing my pants with laughter! That is such a great memory that Mom and I shared. I wish I wouldn't have been so horribly sick on that trip. To be honest, most of my Vegas trips have consisted of a 'Sick Amber'. The year before my FLU trip, Troy and I went out there and I had the Shingles! Even still, the memories have been great! That was the trip we took to see my all time fave Tom Petty at The Joint inside The Hard Rock Hotel. I sure wish he would play that venue again! What a GREAT place to see a concert. Even though you have to stand the whole time. It is such a small room, you feel like you are right there next to the stage, even from the last row! I am posting a picture from that concert. We stayed in the back so we were close to the bar! And we loved it! Shingles and all!
Vegas here we come!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment