Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slow Down Sunday

Today has been busy. Not quite a slow Sunday. I worked pretty much all day. Trying to get caught up from year end. I got a lot done, so I feel pretty good about it. Troy and Mia hung out with Troy's parents and went to breakfast. I am doing really well with keeping up on my flylady instructions. I feel so good about my house and was really happy to come home from work today to a clean house. A normal Sunday usually means a lot of laundry and rushing around the house to prepare for our week ahead. Right now, I am currently relaxing on my couch enjoying my clean place and the new candle holders that Troy helped me hang up this evening. I finally found something to hang on our big wall in the living room. I put them in a big line above the TV. It makes it so relaxing when the candles are lit and the lights are down. All the dogs are sleeping and Mia is reading me a story as I type. She is getting pretty good at it. Troy ran to Hooters to get wings for our dinner! He was really wanting wings, but they are the only ones I will eat. So he said he would drive all the way across town to pick them up. How sweet. :-)
Tomorrow is a day off for Mia for President's Day. My goodness, I don't remember having so many days off when I was little. Troy is staying with her in the morning and I will come home for the afternoon. I hope I can get a lot accomplished in the morning because I have a major deadline to meet this week that can't be pushed back! EEK! I will probably be working from home tomorrow night to make sure that I have everything finished.
I'm off now to listen to Mia read me a story about Hotel for Dogs and to enjoy the rest of our Sunday together. Hope you enjoyed my picture of my cute love dogs! Aren't they sooooo sweet!? OMG, they make me melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment