Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fly Lady

I just found out about this website last night called flylady.com. It is a website dedicated to teaching you how to get in a routine of cleaning and de-cluttering your house or any space. It takes you through baby steps to making a new habit in your life. I started following the steps tonight. It is my attempt to get more organized at home and get rid of things in our tiny house that don't need to be hanging out here anymore. We are so busy, especially during the week, that by the time the weekend comes, our house looks like a tornado hit. (Tornado Mia!) But we work so hard during the week, it sure does stink to have to spend our whole weekend cleaning. So I am determined to get this place organized and on a schedule so I can breathe a sigh of relief every morning when I leave for work, knowing that I am leaving my house in good status for the day. I wish I could be more of a morning person so I could take care of a lot of these items before work. But you all know how I cherish my morning sleep time!!!
I will let you know how flylady.com is helping me as I go. Check out the site if you are interested in de-cluttering your life as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment