message about it last week. It was a hot item on Woot.com. I got it
for a steal! Only paid $59 for it! I am really tired if my mini disc
camcorder. It is a royal pain. You have to have the discs and have it
charged. Then half the time I wouldn't have it with me because it is
so big and bulky (compartiably speaking). Getting the video
footage on the computer is another story in itself. Just more work
than I want to put in. So...I have very little footage. All the videos
that I have taken are so special. But I always want more. Now I will
have this little video camera in my purse at all times! It is about
the size if my iPhone. Perfect! I can't wait to use it more! Here is
a little footage I took when I took it out if the box tonight. The
quality is pretty good! And getting the footage on my computer was a
snap! The USB plug is attached right to the camera! No cords to lose!
I have only used it a few times, but I think it is safe to say that ya need to go buy one!
(For more information on this product, goto: www.theflip.com. Or check it out on Amazon.com)




You & your gadgets!?! Doesn't your camera have a video function on it?
ReplyDelete