Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Idle Thoughts...

Well, you can tell we have not been really doing much of anything lately. I have no new :out and about: pictures. Just some shots from around the house. We have been homebodies for the most part. With the exception of being at The Riverwalk for two weekends in a row! Work is just really busy and my brain goes into idle status from the second I hit home. About another month or two and we might be able to say we are at a steady status again. Year end is always so busy. Then we roll right into January and then we have two back to back audits. I do need to find myself a Wonder Woman coffee mug. Because sometimes I feel a lot like that is who people expect me to be! I did have Wonder Woman Under Roos when I was little. Maybe my Mom knew what my life had in store for me!
I am sure everyone feels like this. So please don't pity me. That certainly is not what I want. But if you are along with me in this crazy boat. Isn't it so fun?! Don't get me wrong, work is very rewarding when I feel like I am making a difference. One thing that would be nice is if I were a bit better at organizing at home and getting my fam on a better schedule. I am really a schedule person. If everything had a schedule, I would really breathe better! :O)
My office at work could sure use a cleaning as well. Maybe tomorrow morning I will go in super early and clean it before I get my day started. Or maybe I will just sleep a little longer and clean it later. Yep, that sounds good. Sure wish I were a morning person!

No comments:

Post a Comment