Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Night Rituals...

Tonight was swim night. Just part of our Thursday Night Ritual. Then when we got home Mia addressed all of her Valentines for her party at school tomorrow. She is giving boxes of conversation hearts. Yummy! Only I think we might have bought the tart ones instead of the original kind. Oh well. The kids love any kind of candy! Then we watched the last thirty minutes of Survivor that started tonight. Darnit! I was lost. I need to watch full episodes of things. I can't just pop in half way through and "get" what is going on. I have been cuddling with my Marley all night. She is so sweet. Hannah won't give me the time of day since she has her doggie bed. For some reason she tears apart all the other dog beds, but just wants to hump this one. What a freak! Madison is at her "past eight o'clock" status and doesn't want to be bothered. Mia sang herself to sleep watching one of two of her favorite movies Camp Rock. Troy is snoring so loud that I can't hear the TV or my own thoughts in my head for that matter! Oh how I wish he could stop the snoring. It is SO loud. I started using ear plugs, but Hannah kept finding them and demolishing them. One by one. Now I don't have any left. Well, enough of this rambling. I'm off to watch the news. Gotta see what our lovely Prez is planning for our country now. Then I've got to try to get some zzzzzzzzs!

No comments:

Post a Comment