Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Calling All Camp Rock Fans...

...Let me introduce you to Mia. She is lover of all things Camp Rock and High School Musical!
Mia made a :stage: out of her two little table chairs. This is the second night in a row we have been blessed with the gift of music (karaoke) in our house. Last night she gave 4-5 performances. Tonight I asked her if she would mind if I took a little video since it was soooo cute. It was hard to keep the camera straight since I was laughing inside and trying not to do it outloud! I just wanted to post the video so you all could see her live and on stage! I have also posted this to my You Tube account, all you need to do is enter the search word missambita when on You Tube's website. It should bring up all of the little video clips that I have loaded over the past few years. Enjoy!

1 comment: